Lecture 1 - Assessing your Risk Tolerance and Investment Goals.mp4 (Video Class)
No Bull Investing: Investing 101 for Financial Freedom:
Lecture #1 - Assessing your Risk Tolerance and Investment Goals.mp4
- Understanding your risk tolerance level is the first and most critical aspect to be aware of before entering any investment
- Truly understanding your risk tolerance is actually tied to understanding personality traits.
- Do you truly know much capital you have to risk for investing? Or in other words, how much do you have that you are completely comfortable with losing 100% of?
- Have you determined your investment time horizon? Is it days, months, years, decades?
- All of this is really up in the air until you start and see how you react under adversity. Experience is and has always been the best teacher.
We Also Recommend
Lecture 0 - No Bull Investing for Financial Freedom Introduction (Video)
Sale price $1499 $14.99 Save $5